I am having a serious bum of a day right now
I guess it was fine, I just wish it would have been better. Enjoy a broken up, rambling post. Apologies.
Have been SO tired all day, so so tired and struggling. It makes work harder and life harder and being happy harder.
Here is my list of current problems:
-it is my step mums birthday I got home and everyone has been out for the past hour and a bit, glad I rushed back
– was promised takeaway and now we aren’t having it (okay this is a spoilt cow kind of moan, but whilst I am moaning WHY NOT. After today I felt like I deserved one)
– I am really tired, like really.
– I’m frustrated at people. At my boyfriend. At my friend. At people who sometimes don’t understand me
– I’m so angry at my brother. I bought my step mums all her presents for her 40th, as of yet no offer to pay his half, he hasn’t wrapped them and he went to football instead of coming over so we could give them to her. What a selfish and arrogant move
-I found some stuff j didn’t want to, just a medical thing and nothing bad but fristrating. And since I have to keep working, then I can’t get the time off to sort it
-stressing about how to ask for yet more time off work
– I feel like an absolute whale. I don’t know if it’s anything to do with my medication (or if that’s just me avoiding the fact) but I am constantly so hungry, and seen to be piling on the pounds even when i try to eat less. And j am going away in 10 days and am more stressed about looking awful than I have been in years.
Eugh. I have ti wait for my step mum to get home, to say happy birthday. But all I want to do is get in my PJs, under my covers and not come out for a long time.